How to Max out your Mining, Essence and Plant gathering Fast on Tera
Lots of times in MMOs like Tera, we level up without giving much notice to crafting or gathering skills. You may find yourself at near max level and with a gathering skill that is equal to a level 10.
Is the solution to go back to the earlier zones and start over like a newbie? For some games, yes. For Tera, the answer is no.
Group Gathering in Tera
This means you simply group with a friend, guildmate, someone random with max skill, and go around the high level zones. Even the “hard” nodes, you will likely gather without fail, depending on the highest group member’s skill of course.
How to Quickly Raise your Gathering Skills in Tera
- Group with a friend, guildmate or random guy with high/max skill in the gathering skill you’d like to max.
- Approach a node you’d like to gather.
- Everyone click on the node. The gathering timer will be based off the person who first clicked it.
- The gathering chance will be taken off the person with the highest skill, and everyone(if its a success) will have a successful gather earning them the items and a skill increase!
When to Raise Gathering in Newbie & Low Level Zones in Tera
While I did mention that you can bypass the newbie zones, it worth mentioning that there may be a bonus to raising your gathering in tera at a newbie zone making it worthwhile…
- Check the Trade Broker. As games have less and less new players, there may be a shortage of newbie zone gathers but a high demand because players need them to raise crafting skills. They have the gold, so they don’t mind shelling out a lot.
- If you’ve outleveled the zone, you can go back and literally run through mobs and not worry about dying or aggro. This can speed up the process since you won’t be dodging level 58 mobs at level 60, but storming through level 10 mobs.
- It can be fun to revisit an old tera zone, especially if you don’t have a lower level alt! Provides a bit of refreshing eye candy.