This GW2 guide will show you how to level your Jeweler crafting skill from 1-400 with a fast and easy method.
GW2 Jeweler Crafting Skill 1-400 Intro
Leveling your Jeweler crafting skill is a bit different than other crafting skills. Using this guide you can be sure you’re using the fastest and best method to level your skill. Leveling from 1-50 can have mixxed results, but stick with it. From 51-375 is quite easy. At 375, you will need to buy 1-2 recipes from the Jewel Master to reach 400.
Ore to Stock Up for Max Jeweler Skill
- 250-300 Copper Ore
- 300 Silver Ore
- 300 Gold Ore
- 300 Platinum Ore
- 375 – 575 Mithril Ore
Gems needed per tier
- 2-10 of each Pebble required for Tier 1
- 4 of each Lump required for Tier 2
- 4 of each Nugget required for Tier 3
- 4 of each Shard required for Tier 4
- 4 of each Crystal required for Tier 5
Every Tier has the same Steps
Complete these steps for each Tier (1-5) in this exact order.
- Create 150 Ingots using the ore specified above
- Create 28 settings
- Create 14 hooks
- Create 7 bands
- Create 7 chains
- Create 1 of the lower tier gems with a hook and setting -> At the Discovery Panel
- Create 7 filigrees
- Create 1 ring, 1 amulet, 1 earring and one filigree for each gem -> At the Discovery Panel
- Make 7 additional discoveries that bring you to the next tier.
- Once advanced to the next tier, begin at step 1 again.