You will be able to kill and respawn a unique mob repeatedly.
How to do It
- Start a new game: Act 1, Return to New Tristram
- Teleport to the Halls of Agony Level 3.
- Search for a room with many furnaces in a row, all facing SE.
- In the middle, you may find a Resplendent Chest.
- If no chest or you can’t find the room, restart at step 1.
- If you found a chest, open the chest and immediately Town portal.
- Wait a few seconds in town and head back in
- You will now see a unique mob spawned “Garrich the Afflicted”
- Pull him a little ways SW of where he spawns (the iron maiden, looks like a standing coffin)
- He is not a hard mob to kill, so use light damage and DOTs.
- Once he is almost dead, start your town portal again. Wait a few seconds.
- If timed correctly, your DOTs will finish him off.
- Return to the Halls again using the portal.
- You will see your loot on the ground from the first Garrich, and a second spawned, but the iron maiden will still be standing.
- Repeat from step 9! Timing is key because you need to be out of the dungeon when he spawns again.
- Equip as much Magic Find gear as possible, it’s an easy fight.
- Stack Nephalem Valor (NV) to 5 (if level 60)